Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mother Dearest @ Slum Castle


You guys, this is a really big deal.  My mother is flying in from Minneapolis tomorrow to spend the weekend with me and the English Gentleman in Slum Castle!  I know you're totally rolling you're eyes right now and you're like, big deal, you're mom is coming to visit.... But this is a big deal!  I don't see my family very often, so it's exciting to have them visit.  And this visit is extra exciting because my mother will help me with all the nitty-gritty details of my nuptial planning that I will never even think of.  She is a hostess sextraordinaire (I only learn from the best...) and I am so excited to have her here to snuggle, shop, and plan with! 

My family will hate me for posting this picture (sorry, guys) but it's one of my favorites from this past Christmas.  My mother is showing my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew pictures from her trip to Australia and I love how invested they are in her stories and photos.  So cute!

Must pop off to clean the apartment- I don't want Mother Dearest showing up and thinking Slum Castle is less of a royal haven than it is a filthy brothel... 

Oh, and if you haven't done so today, reach out and say hello to your mother.  She'll like hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment