Monday, April 9, 2012

Goodbye Worldly Possessions


I'm selling stuff on Craigslist for the first time ever and even though I blew my mom off on the phone when she told me to be careful with the people I deal with, I'm still convinced that the next buyer is actually going to be a Craigslist killer.  This is exacerbated by the fact that everyone who has contacted me has a totally ludicrous email address, fails to grasp any understanding of email composition or grammar, and doesn't seem to have a name.  Like, who are these people trolling CL for old guitars and filing cabinets anyway?  But don't worry, mom, I'm making David answer the door.

Anyone have any awesome or weird Craigslist stories?  I think it's fascinating that people want to buy my old stuff... fascinating, but also really awesome. 




No comments:

Post a Comment