Friday, April 13, 2012

It's Official


My UPS delivery person doesn't know how to ring my doorbell.  As a result, my Slum Castle mailbox is often plastered with 'We Missed You' notifications and today was one of those special days.  Because I didn't want to risk having the delivery person miss me ad infinitum, I decided to take matters into my own hands and pick-up my package from the UPS delivery center.  Dear reader, never ever ever attempt to do this if you can avoid it.  It took me a solid hour in a line of mouth-breathers to get the package in my hands.  But in the end it was worth it and I'm proud to announce that this passport now holds a visa which will allow me permanent entry into the UK. 

You guys, it's really happening!  I am moving to England.  Eeeeeeeeeeek!

And sometime in the next month, I promise to write a little guide about the visa application process.  It's not difficult, per ce, but it certainly is frustrating and I have some tips to help you efficiently and quickly get your application finished and on its way to the NYC approval center. 

Cheerio!  (ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment