Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Yo, Mom!


Mom, if you're reading this, I want to Skype with you!

If you're not my mother, please do yourself a favor and call your mom today.  I'm sure she'd like to hear from you.  If you're like, Yeah, no, my mom definitely doesn't want to speak to me, then call someone else you love and don't talk to all the time.  I'm sure they'd like to hear from you, too.

I have exciting things to post tomorrow.  Not like OMGEXCITING!!!! but, like, I think they're fun.   See you then!

p.s. Mom, I'm being serious.  I just bought the best leather skirt ever and I really reallllly reallllllllllly want to show youuuu! 
p.p.s. It's such a bummer when your family isn't just a phone call away... or, rather, they're a phone call away that is going to cost you through-the-nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment