Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I've Got Mail... Again

Happy Tuesday, people!

Isn't today beautiful?!  I mean, I don't know where you are, but it's beautiful here.  A little wet, but warm and breezy.  You know what else is beautiful?  I got mail!


How totally adorable is this homemade stationery from my friend Natalie?  So so so cute.  It makes me feel like I majorly need to up my pen-pal game.  Cute(r) stationery, here I come!

(Okay, p.s. The Redcoat has been hogging our iMac and I haven't had time to scan in pictures of my Olympian drawings, and I know the Olympics are totally o v e r, but I still think I'll probably post them at some point soonish.  Just deal with it, okay?  Okay.)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it photographed against the grass!

    Secret: I just did the spots with sharpie. Super simple. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE SO COOL!! I didn't know you can get Sharpies in such soft colors. Are they pastel Sharpies? xxxx

    ReplyDelete