Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fashion Blogging Elsewhere

Remember back to once upon a time when I said that this would never turn into a fashion blog?  Well, for one that's because I don't believe in fashion, I believe in style, and two, that is because I get to write about fashion/style/fabulousness all day long for my freelance gigs.  This week, I'm writing about some of my favorite NYFW collections for Samantha House Jewelry and even though spring 2013 feels like a loooooong way off, I'm already getting excited to pair some of my favorite SHJ pieces with next summer's brights. 

Here's a sneak peek at some of my current favorites, but I'll be updating more throughout this week and, when LFW starts on Friday (eeek!), I'll be updating about that, too! Make sure you check it out. SO MUCH FASHION, SO LITTLE TIME! 



I am totally obsessed with the yellow trousers by Pierre Balmain.  OBSESSED.  I also love yellow-trouser-lady's haircut.  I've been missing my short hair like crazy lately (I'm wearing a topknot today... a TOPKNOT, ugh) and am totally torn between growing it out to mermaid length (so I never have to wear a top again a la Daryl Hannah in Splash) or buzzing it all off.  Like, I literally thought about going bald the other day, but with the weather getting colder, I decided against it.  Also, just no.

Anyway, off to do more fashiony things for more fashiony clients.  FA-la-la-FASHION! 

No comments:

Post a Comment